Sunday, November 7, 2010

I got an award!!

Nicole awarded me with an "Attitude Award" Yay!! Its my frist blog award! So here is what I have to do....I must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else

1. I dont swear. At all. I say things like crap and such but no swear words. LOL I am not opposed or offended by it I just dont do it
2. I make alot of stuff. If I dont have it I make it. That dosent just apply to crafting. I will make things like mayo or baking mix or what have you. I am very resource full. If I see something I like I think about how I can make it myself. My motto is 'How can I make that' instead of 'Where can I buy that'
3. I listen to some pretty crazy music for my personality. Most people would guess me as a pop music or top 40's girl. But my iPod has alot of Korn and Tool and NIN alot alot but also right next to it is soft Jazz and Techno and Trance...I suffer from insomnia, I am a clean freak, I like being alone, I panic if I have to drive myself outside of my city limits, I use alot of big words, I know alot of usless triva, I dont like egg yokes, I have Christmas music playing right now, I love the snow.....oh you said only 3 OOPS!
I have to nominate FIVE people (that I think have ATTITUDE) to get this award, and if they follow through with the "rules", they receive a $5 gift certificate from Digi's with Attitude!
Betty at
Jen at
Sarah at
Nikki at
Theresa at
Because all these girls rock!!
Please display this badge proudly in your sidebar and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines HERE.

No comments: