Monday, October 3, 2011

BOOOOO to YOUUUU





One of my besties sent me this great pack of stickers a few weeks ago and I just cound not wait to jump in and use them! At first I wasntr sure what to do with them but I wanted to do something cause they are so darn cute. Then it hit me! Make her a B-day card with one! Her birthday was on the 13th of this month so I have already sent it out. I wanted to make it looked a little haggared and distessed and a little spookily fun. I layered up a bunch of cardstock with sanded edges and use some gauze and velum. The placed Mr Frank front and center. Added some ribbon and tulle and a glitter button. I am really happy with how it turned out :D

~*Recipe*~

~*Cardstock
~*Ribbon and tulle
~*Glitter button
~*While gel pen
~*Gauze and velum
~*Frank sticker from K&Co



No comments: