Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fun Invites



I am lucky ebough to have both my kids birthdays with in a 2 week period. They both actually had the same due date when I was pregnant with them but Eli was born the 28th of Jan and Alli the 13th of Feb. So we usually do a joint party which sounds like it would not be too fair but my kids love having their partys together. Its like they get twice the amount of friends that show up. I was excited to make their invites this year and loved how they turned out. I used my Gypsy and was able to plot them out.
~*Recipe*
~*DCWV Cardstock from their Ultimate stack (the green with skulls and the zebra)
~*Red and pink carstock
~*Post-It craft paper in white
~*George and Basic Shapes Cartridge (flowers)
~*Gypsy Wanderings and Gypsy Font (skull and 'A')
~*Black ink (to destress the edges)
~*Black fabric paint (to make the dots on the edge of the skull invite)
~*Pink button and rhine stone to place in the middle of the flower
I made them just a single pannel and then I will flip them over and write their party info on the back. My kids cant wait to share them with their friends!!
~*Jen*~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute invites!! You stopped by One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity, and I promised a stop back with another way to win in my 500 Followers Celebration. Just go to my blog at http://karelj.blogspot.com and become a Nteworked Blog Follower. (If you are already one, leave me a comment saying so). That way, you'll be counted twice for an entry into my surprise give-away! Thanks for Following The Flamingos!

scrapperbecka said...

Love your invites they are awesome. Great job TFS