Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tri-fold shutter card

This weeks projects was a good one! I have never made a tri-fold shutter card before and I could not wait to try! I am always looking for fun and new ways to fold a card. It really adds a little extra :) I really love how it turned out and have added it into my 'list of ideas of ways to fold my Christmas cards for next year'....yah I know I am crazy! I start planning my Christmas cards almost a year ahead. It takes me a little while to make 50 cards by hand so the more planning I can do the better! Ok so onto the card! ~*Jen*~ ~*Recipe*~ ~*DCWV Black Currant cardstock ~*Cricut cartridge Gypsy Wanderings, George Basic Shapes, Gypsy Font ~*Black ribbon ~*Pearl accents









Picked out my paper (I actually broke into my all time love Black Currant stack for this card*gasp* yes I know its a shock)




Laid it out on my Gypsy (I love my Gypsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



Put my paper onto my cutting mat



Cut and folded the base of my card



Cut all my layered pices



Started to adhear the layers



Its starting to look like a card!



Added my embellishments



All done!!


No comments: