Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christmas cards start




Every year I handmake and I mean HANDMAKE 50 Christmas cards that I then take to North Pole, Alaska and mail out so they have the North Pole post mark. This year I started early so I wont be rushed like I usually am in November to get them all done before we drive up. I love going there every year to Santa Clause house and Fairbanks. We take our two kids, both of who still believe in Santa (my son is almost 12!). We also get to see the Christmas in Ice competition which is just amazing! I cant wait for our trip this year. So these are the cards I am making for Christmas this year. They are a fold up style so they serve as the card and the envelope. I used the Core'dinations Blue Diamonds paper which I just fell in love with. They are somewhat simple but still create a big impact.

No comments: